Q & A
Our average order fulfillment time is 1 business day, with a 3-5 day shipping time. We ship Monday through Friday. Holiday shipping can increase the time it takes to fulfill your order, for more information you can read our detailed shipping information here.
You can keep your hoverboard or scooter sparkly clean! We recommend using a damp cloth to wipe down your scooter, we’ve found that using a dry scrub brush gets the job done nicely. Do not immerse or soak in water.
Riding in colder temperatures can affect the performance of the scooter or hoverboard. One key thing is to make sure the hoverboard or scooter is always being stored inside. Keeping your rideable in the cold can cause damage to your tires, motor, and battery.
1. Battery storage time is = 1 year (-4°F to 77°F)
2. Relative humidity for battery storage = 45% – 75%
3. The possible storage temperature range for Lithium-Ion batteries is is -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F) but for prolonged storage period -20°C to 25°C (-4°F to 77°F) is recommended and 15°C (59°F) is ideal. Cells should be stored with a partial charge of between 30% and 50% (at least 2 battery indicators). Although the cells can be stored fully discharged the cell voltage should not drop below 2.0 Volts per cell and cells should be topped up to prevent over-discharge. The maximum voltage should not exceed 4.1 Volts.
4. Do not pull the battery out on the Hoverboards as it voids warranty.
5. Charge the battery before storing and every few weeks
The Knnis support team is always ready to help! Using the form here on our contact us page knnis support team will answer your request within 24 hours.
30 day returns available if you find any defect or damage during delivery of the product.
It will take 5-7 days to ship this item after processing time and shipping charges are totally free.